Program managers and entrants can delete entries. This can be done via Manage entries for Program Managers or My entries for entrants. Deleting entries is only a soft-delete which means they can be undeleted if needed.
Delete an entry
- Go to Entries > Manage entries (or Entries > My entries for entrants)
- Select the checkbox next to the entry/entries you want to delete
- Within the Action dropdown, click Delete.
Undelete an entry
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Change the view from All but deleted to Deleted
- Select the checkbox next to the entry/entries you want to undelete
- Within the Action dropdown, click Undelete
- Switch the view back to All but deleted
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.