Program managers and entrants can delete entries. This can be done via Entries > Manage entries for program managers or Entries > My entries for entrants. Deleting entries is only a soft-delete which means they can be undeleted if needed.
Delete an entry
- Go to Entries > Manage entries (or Entries > My entries for entrants)
- Select the checkbox next to the entry/entries you want to delete
- Within the Action dropdown, click Delete
Undelete an entry
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Change the view from Current to Deleted
- Select the checkbox next to the entry/entries you want to undelete
- Within the Action dropdown, click Undelete
- Switch the view back to All but deleted
Permanently delete an entry
- Navigate to Entries > Manage entries
- Click the entry's name or ID
- Click Delete this entry permanently
- Chose whether you'd like to Wipe entry, keep judging data or Delete entry, delete judging data
- Key in the name of the entry
- Click Delete
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.