Entry resubmission is a helpful feature that allows program managers the ability to provide access to selected entrants to make updates to their submitted entries outside of a normal entry round. This feature is particularly useful if your entry process consists of two stages. To allow only selected entries to be modifiable, you can invite resubmission.
There are two areas where you can do this:
From Manage entries
To trigger individually:
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Click the three dots icon to the left of the entry you want to change
- Select Require resubmission from the menu
To trigger in bulk:
- Navigate to Entries > Manage entries
- Click the checkbox next to the submitted entries you'd like to trigger resubmission for
- Open the Action drop-down
- Select Require resubmission
From the Managers' view of an entry
1. Go to Entries > Manage entries
2. Click on the ID or name of the entry you want to change
3. From the entry info screen, click the overflow menu next to Status
4. Select Require resubmission from the menu
Entries can be resubmitted even after an entry round has closed. To do this, you can set the end date for resubmission in the existing entry round at Settings > Rounds under Review/resubmission ends.
A notification can be set up to send an email to the entrant at the time the entry is resubmitted. This is achieved by creating an automated notification using the 'Entry resubmitted' trigger.
To create the 'Entry resubmitted' notification, follow these steps
- Go to Settings > General > Notifications
- Click New notification
- Select Entry resubmitted from the Trigger dropdown menu
- Complete the rest of the notification, adding in a subject line and email body.
Tip: use merge fields to pull in relevant information from the resubmitted entry.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.