Why can't I see any categories?
If you're trying to start an entry but can't see any categories in the category drop-down menu then it's likely to be a browser-specific issue.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Try forcing a hard refresh of your browser window
- For Windows, hold down the Control button on your keyboard and click the browser refresh button
- On Mac hold down the Shift button on your keyboard and click the browser refresh button
- If refreshing your browser doesn't fix the issue, disable any browser extensions you may be using. Some extensions can interfere with elements on a web page.
- Try switching to another browser or clear your browser's cache and restart it.
- If you've tried the steps above and the issue persists, check your browser console window for error messages and get in touch.
Configure basic settings, FAQs, update your theme, and more.
Configure the entry form
Add categories, build your entry form, and much more.
Managing entries and users
Tag entries, export data, moderation, adding users, updating roles, and more.
Explore different judging modes, add your judges, and more.
Award Force Academy
Watch videos to learn how to best utilise the Award Force platform.
Accounts and billing
Change the account owner, update billing details, and more.
Theme, Judging, Broadcast