In troubleshooting, the Award Force client success team may ask you to clear your browser cache. If a page isn't loading properly, it's likely that your web browser may be retaining an older version of the page, preventing you from seeing recent changes or all page assets. Below are instructions on how to do this across a variety of browsers:
- Chrome – Clear browsing data
- Safari – Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- Firefox – How to clear the Firefox cache
- Internet Explorer – How to delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder
- Opera – Clear browsing data
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.