For programs that do not use the season functionality, there may be a need to archive judging information from previous rounds or years. This will help tidy up the views by tucking away previously used score sets, panels, and scoring criteria so program managers can focus on the current judging configuration.
How to archive score sets
- In the Manage workspace, go to Judging > Settings > Score sets
- Click the overflow menu (icon with three dots)
- Choose Archive
Viewing archived score sets
- Navigate to Judging > Settings > Score sets in the Manage workspace
- Click the Current drop-down menu at the top of the page
- Choose Archived
If you archive a score set by mistake it's easy to undo!
- From the Manage workspace, go to Judging > Settings > Score sets
- Open the Current drop-down and choose Archived
- Click the overflow menu (three dots icon)
- Choose Unarchive
Related: Archiving entries
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).