By default, category descriptions are used to help entrants choose the correct category and are not carried over into judging. If necessary, this information can be added to the judging view. Simply follow the instructions below:
- From the Manage workspace, navigate to Entries and click Edit form
- Hover your cursor in the body of the 'Start here' tab and click the + that appears
- Set the Field type drop-down to Content
- Add your category description to the Label box
- Deselect the Write and Read permissions from the 'Field access' section
- Select the Field applies to some categories radio button
- Select the relevant category(ies)
- Repeat for any necessary categories
Add to judging view
- In the Manage workspace, go to Judging > Settings > Score sets
- Select your score set
- Open the 'Display' tab
- Choose your newly created field(s) from the Field visibility area
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).