By default, category descriptions are used to help entrants choose the correct category and are not carried over into judging. You can, however, add this information to your program's judging if need be! Simply follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Settings > Entries > Fields
- Click Add Field
- Ensure Entry field is selected
- Click Next
- Set the Field type drop-down to Content
- Add your category description to the Label box
- Deselect the Write and Read permissions from the Field access box
- In the Tab area, choose your program's first tab (called 'Start here' by default)
- Select the Field applies to some categories radio button
- Select the relevant category(ies)
- Set the field order value to 10
- Repeat for any necessary categories
Add to judging view
- Go to Settings > Judging > Score sets
- Select your score set
- Open the Display tab
- Choose your newly created field(s) from the Field visibility area
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).