In Award Force, badges can be used to highlight certain entries. For example, you may configure a gallery and wish to show which submissions earned Gold, Silver, or Bronze awards as shown below.
Badges can be configured as either text or images and are available on every judging mode. For additional information on how badges can be applied to judging, see the Badges in judging section of this guide.
Create a badge award
- In the Manage workspace, go to Judging > Settings > Awards
- Click New award
- Give the award a Title
- Under Type select Badge
- Add the tags you want the badge to apply to
Note: an entry must be tagged with the tag(s) added here in order for a badge to be applied.
- Choose how the badge will be displayed, Text or Image
- Select Entrant views if you wish to show the badge to entrants in the Enter workspace
- If the badge is limited to a score set or score sets, select Score sets views and choose the score set(s) the badge should apply to
- Add the Badge text (if Image badge has been selected, the text will be used as alt text used by screen readers for visually impaired users)
- Choose the Badge colour (for text badges) or add a Badge image (for image badges)
Note: badge images may be .jpg, .jpeg, or .png files up to 100x100 px in size.
- Click Save
Badges in judging
With badges applied to your judging score sets, including VIP and Qualifying judging modes, your judges have filtering options available. By simply clicking on the badge, judges can filter to view all entries with that badge applied.
Judges are also able to filter by a specific badge by clicking Advanced in the search bar and selecting that badge from the Badge drop-down.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).