You have the ability to remove the visibility of fields from judging modes. For example, you may not want to display entrant contact details to judges or the general public during voting.
By default, field visibility is on for all judging modes. To turn off the visibility for particular fields:
- Go to Settings > Judging > Score sets
- Click on the score set title for the score set you would like to configure
- Open the Display tab
- Deselect the checkbox in the Visible column for the fields you would like to hide
Note: the field name that displays under the field visibility section corresponds to the ‘short title’ of the entry field.
- Click Save
If you'd like judges to see some attachments but not others, you can add fields to the attachment. This step is helpful when you want to associate some extra information with the attachment. To do this:
- Go to Settings > Entries > Fields
- Click Add field
- Select the Attachment field resource from the list
- Click Next
- Select Drop-down list from Field type
- Configure your options as desired
Whenever an entrant uploads an attachment, they will have the option to select one of these field types.
You now have the advantage of showing or hiding specific attachment field types from judges. Go to Settings > Judging > Score sets and open a score set for editing. Then select the Display tab and under Attachments select which types you'd like to display.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.