By default, user/entrant details are not presented for judging, only entry details. If necessary, you can activate entrant information to be displayed.
Display entrant name on judging views
- From the Manage workspace, go to Judging > Settings > Score sets
- Select the score set where you want to show/hide entrant details
- Open the 'Display' tab
- Select Entrant name from the 'Display' box
Some points to note
- User fields have their own visibility settings and shouldn't be confused with the 'Entrant name' setting from the 'Display' box. User-resource fields can be individually made visible for judges per score set.
- A user field that has been set to visible within the score set will only appear if the user has provided information for that/those fields.
- The judging PDF follows the visibility settings for the VIP judging mode - if you want entrant information to display in the judging PDF, set visibility.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).