By default, user/entrant details are not presented for judging, only entry details, however, you can activate entrant information to be displayed.
Display entrant name on judging views
- Go to Judging > Score sets.
- Select the score set where you want to show/hide Entrant details
- On the Display tab, select 'Entrant name' from the Display widget.
- Click Save.
Some points to note
- User fields have their own visibility settings and shouldn't be confused with the 'Entrant name' setting from the Display widget setting. User-resource fields can be individually made visible for judges per score set.
- A user field set to 'visible for judges' will only appear if the user has provided information for that/those fields.
- The judging PDF follows the visibility settings for the VIP judging mode - if you want entrant information to display in the judging PDF, set visibility.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.