There are several reasons you may need to permanently delete an entry:
- The entry was created by mistake, or as a practice run / example
- Your organisation has a policy of not retaining historic / archived data online
- To avoid unnecessary retention of data that is no longer needed— this may be the case for example under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if your entries / applications collect personal data. You should obtain your own legal advice in this case.
How to permanently delete an entry
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Locate the entry you'd like to delete
- Click Delete this entry permanently
- Choose whether you'd like to:
- Wipe entry, keep judging data
- Delete entry, delete judging data
- Key in the name of the entry to confirm deletion
- Click Delete
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.