There are several reasons you may need to permanently delete an entry:
- The entry was created by mistake, or as a practice run / example
- Your organisation has a policy of not retaining historic / archived data online
- To avoid unnecessary retention of data that is no longer needed— this may be the case for example under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if your entries / applications collect personal data. You should obtain your own legal advice in this case.
How to permanently delete an entry
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Locate the entry you'd like to delete
- Click Delete this entry permanently
- Choose whether you'd like to:
- Wipe entry, keep judging data
- Delete entry, delete judging data
- Key in the name of the entry to confirm deletion
- Click Delete
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).