In Award Force, program managers have the ability to delete and undelete users. This step can be done via the Users section of the Manage workspace.
Delete a user
- Open the Manage workspace and go to Users
- Select the checkbox next to the name you want to delete
- Click Delete
Undelete a user
- From the Manage workspace, navigate to Users
- Open the All but deleted drop-down and select Deleted
- Select the checkbox next to the user name you want to undelete
- Click Undelete
- Switch the view back to All but deleted
Read more: User accounts and program connections
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).