Panels let you arrange what entries gets judged, by whom and when.
You can configure as many panels as necessary for a score set— you might typically have one panel per category depending on entries need to be allocated to judges.
Panels can be created through the use of the judging fast start in addition to the steps outlined below.
Before configuring a panel, you will need to have created a score set to be judged, and a judging round. Then:
- Go to Settings > Judging > Panels
- Create a New panel
- Choose the judging mode, and score set you want to create a panel for
- In the Entries section, check the categories / chapters / tags for entries that are to be judged
- In the Who section select who will be allowed to judge; if you want to allow anybody with a specific role to judge, select Any users with a role and then check the role - often used for public voting events
- In the When section, select the round configured earlier, for when judging will be permitted
Related: Why can't my judges see any entries?
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.