You can make your program multi-lingual to suit your users' demographics. It's easy to enable and if you have translations of your category names, fields and other content in place, you can get going in no time!
All system content like error messages, menu items, button text will be translated automatically.
Enable additional languages
- Open the Manage workspace and navigate to Settings > General > Languages
- Select the checkbox associated with the language(s) you wish to add
- If multiple languages are selected, choose a default language using the radio button show below
- Click Save
- Chinese Simplified (China)
- Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong)
- English (Great Britain)
- English (United States)
- Farsi (Persian)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (Neutral)
This video shows menu navigation that has since changed.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).