Award Force offers a multitude of options in the Settings menu of the Manage workspace that allow you to customise the platform to fit your organisation's needs.
Location: Settings > General > Account
In this area, you can:
- Update the name of your account
- Change the domain/URL associated with account (see: Custom domains)
- Add a Google Analytics tracking ID (see: Can I use Google Analytics?)
- Assign a time zone for the account
Location: Settings > General > Languages
From this section, you can:
- Choose the language(s) that your program will support (see: Add multiple languages )
Important: should you choose to support multiple languages [a feature of the Pro plan and above], translations will need to be added for all fields, chapters, content, etc. that you configure.
- Select the formatting for dates within the system, ex. DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY
Location: Settings > Users > Registration
Here you can:
- Choose whether to request explicit consent to cookies from users and edit the text associated with the agreement to terms and consent to receive correspondence from your program
Important: you should consult your organisation's legal team before making adjustments to these areas. For more information on compliance, see our guide: Data protection preparation / configuration options.
- Toggle registration on and off
- Allow for third party registration and authentication
You can learn more in our dedicated help article: Configure registration.
Location: Settings > Entries > General
From this page you can:
- Enable or disable the ability for entrants to make copies of their entries
- Provide entry PDFs for entrants to download of their submissions
- Lock entries after an entrant has submitted them to prevent further editing
- Enable Markdown for entrants
- Set a maximum number of entries an entrant can create/submit in your active season
Location: Settings > General > Notifications
Configure the messages your users will receive from this area. To learn more, see our dedicated guide: Ultimate guide to notifications.
Location: Settings > General > Seasons
Edit the name of an existing season, start a new draft or active season, and more. To explore the functionality of this section, check out our guide: Ultimate guide to seasons.
Location: Settings > General > Tags
Location: Settings > General > Theme
Apply branding elements--logos, colours, supporting graphics--that allow seamless integration between Award Force and you organisation's website. Growth accounts can see their theming options here. Pro accounts can do the same here.