Award Force offers a multitude of options in the Settings menu that allow you to customise the platform to fit your organisation's needs.
Location: Settings > General > Account
In this area, you can:
- Update the name of your account
- Change the domain/URL associated with account (see: Custom domains)
- Add a Google Analytics tracking ID (see: Can I use Google Analytics?)
- Assign a time zone for the account
Location: Settings > General > Languages
From this section, you can:
- Choose the language(s) that your program will support (see: Add multiple languages )
Important: should you choose to support multiple languages, translations will need to be added for all fields, chapters, content, etc. that you configure.
- Select the formatting for dates within the system, ex. DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY
Location: Settings > Users > Registration
Here you can:
- Choose whether to request explicit consent to cookies from users and edit the text associated with the agreement to terms and consent to receive correspondence from your program
Important: you should consult your organization's legal team before making adjustments to these areas. For more information on compliance, see our guide: Data protection preparation / configuration options.
- Toggle registration on and off
- Allow for third party registration and authentication
Location: Settings > Entries > General
From this page you can:
- Enable or disable the ability for entrants to make copies of their entries
- Provide entry PDFs for entrants to download of their submissions
- Lock entries after an entrant has submitted them to prevent further editing
- Enable Markdown for entrants
- Set a maximum number of entries an entrant can create/submit in your active season
Location: Settings > General > Notifications
Configure the messages your users will receive from this area. To learn more, see our dedicated guide: Ultimate guide to notifications.
Location: Settings > General > Review flow
In accounts on the Pro plan and above, create review tasks for program managers, entrants, and others to complete. For more information see Review flow configuration.
Location: Settings > General > Seasons
Edit the name of an existing season, start a new draft or active season, and more. To explore the functionality of this section, check out our guide: New season guide and checklist.
Location: Settings > General > Tags
Location: Settings > General > Theme
Apply branding elements--logos, colours, supporting graphics--that allow seamless integration between Award Force and you organisation's website. Starter and Plus accounts can see their theming options here. Pro accounts can do the same here.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).