The judging features provided by Award Force are flexible and powerful enough to fit your needs. Below you'll find a list of recommended steps to tackle the judging configuration to set your program up for success.
- Decide which judging mode(s) you want to use
- Go to Setup guide > Judging in your account and follow the steps to configure judging.
You'll need to:
Tip: don't hesitate to contact support if you need help.
- create a score set(s),
- create scoring criteria (VIP judging mode only)
- add round dates,
- add your judges
- and create as many panels as you need
- Add yourself as a judge to the panel so you can test the set-up
- Use the Preview judging button at Entries > Judge entries to test the judging configuration
- Communicate with your judges using broadcasts.
When you are ready to open judging, you can use the broadcast feature to notify your judges. Go to Judging > Progress, select the relevant score set round to reveal all the judges who have assigned entries and click Broadcast to send them an email.Tip: when creating passwords or giving instructions to users for their passwords, be sure to follow best security guidelines. Passwords should be a minimum of 12 characters and contain a mix of numbers, letters, and special characters.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.