The judging features provided by Award Force are flexible and powerful enough to fit your needs. Below you'll find a list of recommended steps to tackle the judging configuration to set your program up for success.
- Decide which judging mode(s) you want to use
- Depending on your configuration requirements, you will need most, if not all, of the following items:
Tip: using the Judging fast start is the quickest way of configuring your program's judging from start to finish.
- a score set(s),
- scoring criteria (VIP judging mode only)
- round dates,
- add your judges
- judging panels
- Add yourself as a judge to the panel so you can test the set-up
- Use the Preview judging button in the Judge workspace to test the judging configuration
- Communicate with your judges using broadcasts
When you are ready to open judging, you can use the broadcast feature to notify your judges. Go to Judging > Progress in the Manage workspace, select the relevant score set round to reveal all the judges who have assigned entries and click Broadcast to send them an email.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).