The judging features provided by Award Force are flexible and powerful enough to fit your needs. Below you'll find a list of recommended steps to tackle the judging configuration to set your program up for success.
- Decide which judging mode(s) you want to use
- Depending on your configuration requirements, you will need most, if not all, of the following items:
Tip: using the Judging fast start is the quickest way of configuring your program's judging from start to finish!
- a score set(s),
- scoring criteria (VIP judging mode only)
- round dates,
- add your judges
- judging panels
- Add yourself as a judge to the panel so you can test the set-up
- Use the Preview judging button at Entries > Judge entries to test the judging configuration
- Communicate with your judges using broadcasts
When you are ready to open judging, you can use the broadcast feature to notify your judges. Go to Judging > Progress, select the relevant score set round to reveal all the judges who have assigned entries and click Broadcast to send them an email.Tip: when creating passwords or giving instructions to users for their passwords, be sure to follow best security guidelines. Passwords should be a minimum of 12 characters and contain a mix of numbers, letters, and special characters.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).