How do I auto-tag an entry?
Automatically adding a tag to entries based on events is easy to setup. Here's how:
- Go to Settings > General > Tags
- Create a new tag and give it a name
- Or click on an existing tag you want to automatically add to entries
- In the 'Automatically apply tag when' list, select the action/event you want
- This will be the event that will trigger the action of applying the tag to entries when the event happens
- Click Save
Based on the auto-tag you have just set up, the tag will be automatically added to any entry when the selected event occurs.
These are the events that will automatically add a tag to entries when they occur.
|Entry submitted||The action of an entry being successfully submitted|
|Entry archived manually||The action of an entry being manually archived|
|Entry resubmitted||The action of an entry being resubmitted|
|Entry tagged||The action of an entry being tagged|
|Payment success||The action of an entry being successfully paid for|
|Payment pending||The action of an entry going through the payment processes but not paid for (i.e. Option to pay via an invoice, outside of the platform)|
One of three possible actions from a review stage task:
One of three possible actions for the moderation of an entry:
|Entry duplicate confirmed||
One of two possible actions as a result of identifying duplicate entries/nominations
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.