Automated tagging allows you to automatically add a tag (or tags) to entries based on triggers, or events, such as entry submission, entry duplicate confirmed, or review stage started.
tags may contain sensitive information and are not
shown to judges or entrants. If you would like for judges to see tags, see our guide: How can I allow judges to see tags?
How do I auto-tag an entry?
Automatically adding a tag to entries based on events is easy to setup. Here's how:
- From the Manage workspace, go to Settings > General > Tags
- Create a new tag and give it a name or click on an existing tag you want to automatically add to entries
- In the 'Automatically apply tag when' list, select the action/event you want--this will be the event that will trigger the action of applying the tag to entries when the event happens
- Click Save
Based on the auto-tag you have just set up, the tag will be automatically added to any entry when the selected event occurs.
the following configuration will add the tag whenever any entry is submitted by a user. This use case is helpful for clients who run perpetual seasons
These are the events that will automatically add a tag to entries when they occur.
|The action of an entry being successfully submitted
|Entry archived manually
|The action of an entry being manually archived
|The action of an entry being resubmitted
|The action of an entry being tagged
|The action of an entry being successfully paid for
|The action of an entry going through the payment processes but not paid for (i.e. Option to pay via an invoice, outside of the platform)
One of three possible actions from a review stage task:
- The action of a review stage starting
- The action of a reviewer clicking the 'Proceed' button in the review stage
- The action of a reviewer clicking the 'Stop' button in the review stage
One of three possible actions for the moderation of an entry:
|Entry duplicate confirmed
One of two possible actions as a result of identifying duplicate entries/nominations
- The action of identifying an entry as the primary entry
- The action of identifying an entry as the secondary entry
The action of a judge completing their judging assignment on a selected score set
Configure basic settings, FAQs, update your theme, and more.
Configure the entry form
Add categories, build your entry form, and much more.
Managing entries and users
Tag entries, export data, moderation, adding users, updating roles, and more.
Explore different judging modes, add your judges, and more.
Award Force Academy
Watch videos to learn how to best utilise the Award Force platform.
Accounts and billing
Change the account owner, update billing details, and more.
Theme, Judging, Broadcast