The progress view provides a summary to program managers of how your judges are progressing with their judging assignments. To access this view go to Judging > Progress.
This page includes a few columns by default:
- Judge: the name of the judge who has assignments using the selected score set
- Total assignments: the total number of entries that have been assigned to the judge
- Completed: the number of assigned entries that the judge has finished evaluating
- Progress: the percentage of completed assignments compared to the total
- Abstentions: a list of entries a judge has abstained themselves from judging
If the judge role is selected on the panel as opposed to selecting individual judges (see: Create a judging panel), the actual assignments are only created as the judges log in and begin their assignments. As a result, the progress view in Judging > Progress will only display the judges who have commenced their assignments and those that they've clicked into. Rest assured, judges can certainly see all of their assignments when they log in to review, even though the assignments may not yet be displayed in the progress view.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).