Within Award Force, program managers have the ability to ask for a sanity check of their program setup once every season. Our sanity check includes:
- A check of the program configuration - excluding judging
- The submission of one entry, including test payment if the payment gateway is configured
- Notes on how to improve the program and entry form to assist the entrants and judges
- Any other recommendations we feel may be relevant
- A PDF report summarizing the above points
Why don't you do judging sanity checks?
Great question! It's simply because we have no way of knowing whether it is set up to your individual needs. For example, we don't know if the right judge has been assigned to the right panel or if the criteria are correctly applied to relevant categories.
However, we are always happy to chat with you about your judging configuration in a one-on-one consultation, so you can be confident it is set up as you need. Simply ask to book some time in with one of our team members, and we'd be happy to arrange this with you.
To request a sanity check of your new season, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!