A common request amongst programs that utilise Award Force is a manager-type role that helps to monitor the judging process of entries without having access to other areas of the platform, like settings. A lead judge, as it is configured here, will be able to see the total combined score from all judges via Entries > Judge entries from both the list view and within individual entries as shown below.
|Entries > Judge entries list view|
|When judging an entry|
Create the role
- Navigate to Settings > Users > Roles
- Click the New role button
- Provide a name, such as lead or head judge, for your new role
- Set the Scores (own) permission for Create, View, Update, and Delete to Allow as shown below:
- Set the Scores (others) permissions for Create, View, Update, and Delete to Allow as shown here:
Allow the lead judge to see other judges' scores
- Go to Settings > Judging > Score sets
- Click the name of your score set
- Open the Display tab
- In the Share scores box, select the name of your score set(s)
Add the lead judge to your panels
- Navigate to Settings > Judging > Panels
- Click the name of your judging panel (or create a new one)
- In the 'Who' section, locate your lead judge(s)
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).