Adding a lead judge role to your program is easy and can be configured in just a few steps.
Create the role
- Navigate to Settings > Users > Roles
- Click the New role button
- Provide a name, such as lead or head judge, for your new role
- Set the Scores (own) permission for Create, View, Update, and Delete to Allow as shown below:
- Set the Scores (others) View permission to Allow as shown here:
Allow the lead judge to see other judges' scores
- Go to Judging > Score sets
- Click the name of your score set
- Open the Display tab
- In the Share scores box, select the name of your score set(s)
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.