The onboarding package is, without a doubt, the best way to maximise your ROI from investing in Award Force. You’ll receive a tailored onboarding experience to match your program needs, ensuring a fast start and well-rounded knowledge of the power available in the software.
- Personal orientation with an assigned client success manager based in your region
- Advice on how to best match Award Force features and capabilities to your program’s strategic outcomes
- Collaborative support throughout your self-paced configuration of the software
- Patient and considerate training sessions to ensure your confidence in the software
- Preparation of theme design based on supplied brand assets
- Detailed pre-launch checks
- Round-the-clock, 24-hour training and support as needed Monday-Friday (business hours)
Six steps to onboarding success
Onboarding with Award Force is divided into six key steps to ensure a flawless setup and user experience from the start.
- Program discovery
Your client success manager will welcome you and ask for program details, such as your desired URL and data location requirements, to get your account started.
- Account and theme setup
Sit back and relax while our team creates your account and theme using the resources you provide.
- Personalised orientation session
This kickoff call with your CSM will go over your program needs, desired outcomes, and current and past pain points. The more we know, the better we can guide you through the configuration process.
- Education and best practices, tailored to your program
You will have a whole team of experts as your safety net. Take advantage of our vast knowledge of the system as we guide you through entry setup, criteria design, judging setup, and general program management.
- Training and configuration
We will show you how to be your program’s super hero, with tailored tips and advice on using Award Force like a pro to make your program shine bright!
- Pre-launch check
Once your program is ready to go and you've completed the checklist in Guides and tours, we will go through it with a fine-tooth comb, making sure there are no problems or gaps. This will ensure your success from Day One.
Want to learn more?
Please reach out to our friendly client success team here for more information!