Depending on the type of program your organisation is running, you may wish for entrants to be able to submit multiple entries. By default, Award Force allows for entrants to create and/or submit as many entries as they'd like. For programs who wish to place parameters around the number of entries that can be submitted, continue reading.
Limit number of total entries
To set a limit on the total number of entries an entrant can submit, regardless of category:
- Navigate to Settings > Entries > General in the Manage workspace
- Input a value into the Maximum entries per entrant field
- Click Save when finished
Control number of entries per category
Managers also have the ability to limit the number of entries per category. This can be used in conjunction with the program limit above or independently.
- From the Manage workspace, go to Entries and click Edit form
- Click the + to create a new category or, to set a limit on an existing category, select it from the Category drop-down and click the settings icon
- In the configuration tray, scroll to the 'Advanced' section
- Set a Maximum entries per entrant in this category value
- Save when finished
Managers and entrants alike can have the ability to copy entries. This may come in handy if entrants wish to submit the same entry information into multiple categories. To see instructions for both account managers and entrants, check out our dedicated guide: Copying an entry.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).