In Award Force, program managers have the ability to invite an existing user to complete an entry that has been created for them. A custom deadline can also be set for this pre-created entry, allowing the user to submit after your program's entry round has already concluded. This may be helpful for users with special circumstances that require extra time outside of your normal time parameters.
To begin, ensure that the entrant has been added to the platform; see: Adding users. Then, follow the steps below.
- In the Manage workspace, go to Users
- Locate the user within the list and click the ellipsis (3 dots) next to that user
- Select Invite entrant
- In the pop-up that appears, choose which Chapter and/or Category the entry should be created
- If desired, provide a Message to the entrant
- Set a Custom entry deadline if this pre-created entry falls outside of your normal entry round
- Select the Notification that your user should receive
Note: in the event that no notification has been configured, the following error message will appear.
To resolve this issue, create a new notification with the 'Entry invited' trigger.
- Click Invite entrant when finished
The entrant will receive your configured notification and be able to see the entry in their Enter workspace.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).