Zapier lets you connect Award Force to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, which can be set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account to get started. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Award Force to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account
- Navigate to My Apps from the top menu bar
- Now click on Connect a new account... and search for Award Force
- Use your Award Force API key to connect your Award Force account to Zapier
Note: you can retrieve this key by navigating to Settings > Developers > API keys in your Award Force account.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Award Force and Zapier.
Popular use cases
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.