By default, tags are only visible to users within Award Force that have a manager-type role as they can sometimes contain sensitive information or flag winners prior to the official announcement. If you would like to make entries identifiable to judges outside of a normal category structure or call attention to specific submissions, you can do so by following the instructions below.
Option one: using badges
If your judges simply need to see what an entry has been tagged with, the easiest course of action is to create badges that correspond to your tags. Here's how to do so:
- In the Manage workspace, go to Judging > Settings > Awards
- Click New award
- Provide a Title
- Under the 'Type' heading, select Badge
- Provide the tag that you'd like the badge to be associated with
- Under 'Visibility', select Score sets views
Note: selecting the Entrant views checkbox will show this badge to the entrant as well.
- Choose whether this badge should appear in all score sets or just some
- Provide your Badge text which may the the same as your title and/or tag
- Choose a Badge colour
The tag will appear to your judges within their judging view alongside the entry name.
Option two: enabling permissions
If you would like your judges to be able to see tags instead of simply viewing badges, you can do so by following the steps outlined below.
- In the Manage workspace, navigate to Settings > Users > Roles
- Click on your judge role
- Set the Chapters permission for Create and View to Allow
- Set the Entries (others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Scores (others) View permission to Allow
- Set the Tags View permission to Allow
Tip: if judges also need to be able to tag entries from the leaderboard, also set the Create and Edit permissions to Allow.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).