While we would love to offer a solution, supporting users of our clients' programs directly is not practical due to the sheer volume of users per program. It is also important that your organisation is the face of the program. There are a few provisions you can put in place:
- Direct users to our Ultimate guide for entrants, Ultimate guide for judges, and/or Ultimate guide to user passwords to answer many frequently asked questions.
- Use content blocks, such as the 'Entrant home info box', to state your support timing so expectations can be set; see: Content configuration and management.
- Provide a link to our status page - status.awardforce.com - for entrants to check if there are any known issues. If there is any problem on the platform, this status page receives regular updates.
Most issues experienced by entrants are related to the users’ device or browser. Providing generic troubleshooting tips is useful:
- Refresh your browser
- Clearing the browser cache (see links below)
- Chrome – Clear browsing data
- Safari – Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- Firefox – How to clear the Firefox cache
- Internet Explorer – How to delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder
- Opera – Clear browsing data
- Try using another browser or device
- If uploading, close other applications for better use of internet bandwidth
- Switch to a wired connection if wifi is unstable
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.