At the moment, only one Attachments-type tab can be used per program. You can, however, provide different instructions to your entrants based on their category by following the steps outlined below.
Removing an existing content block
- Go to Settings > Tabs
- Select the Attachments tab
- Click into the Content block drop-down and select the empty line
Creating content fields
- Go to Settings > Fields
- Click Add field
- Make sure the Entry field radio button is selected
- Click Next
- Choose Content from the Field type dropdown
- Place your entrant instructions within the Label box
- In the Tab area, select your Attachments tab
- Under Categories, choose the Field applies to some Categories radio button
- Select the category(ies) that your instructions pertain to
You will need to follow this process for any categories that may need separate instructions.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.