Enabling social sharing for your users is an excellent way to spread the word about your program. We recommend configuring the sharing message, title, description, and image within this tab so that you can control exactly what is displayed when your entrants share. These details will also be what is displayed by the search engines that index your program.
- Here is a summary of which platform uses what:
- Facebook will use the share title, description + image.
- Linked In will use the share title + image.
- Twitter will use the default sharing message.
- Tumblr will use the default sharing message, description + image.
- Email will use the share title.
Please see Social Sharing for more details.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.