How can I, as a program manager, get a notification when an entry is submitted?
If you would like to receive a notification when an entrant submits an entry to your program, you can do so by following the steps outlined below:
- Open the Manage workspace and navigate to Settings > Communications > Notifications
- Select the checkbox next to your Entry submitted notification
- Click Copy at the top of the page
- Click the name of your copied notification
- Rename this notification (if desired)
- If necessary, choose whether this notification is for all categories or just some using the Categories radio buttons
- Under the 'Recipient(s)' heading select the These email addresses and/or phone numbers: radio button
- Input your email address in the corresponding line
to learn about regional regulations and limitations association with SMS, check out our dedicated guide: SMS limitations
Configure basic settings, FAQs, update your theme, and more.
Configure the entry form
Add categories, build your entry form, and much more.
Managing entries and users
Tag entries, export data, moderation, adding users, updating roles, and more.
Explore different judging modes, add your judges, and more.
Award Force Academy
Watch videos to learn how to best utilise the Award Force platform.
Accounts and billing
Change the account owner, update billing details, and more.
Theme, Judging, Broadcast