If, after completing your VIP judging, you would like to provide your entrants with their scores, you can do so in a few easy steps.
Add a Feedback round
- Go to Settings > Rounds
- Go to Add round, name your round (e.g. Feedback round), select Feedback round under round type
- Set the Starts and Ends dates of when you want your entrants to have access to judging results (If you set no start date, feedback will be available immediately. If you set no end date, feedback will be available indefinitely.)
- Select the Chapter(s) you want feedback to be available for (if your program has chapters)
- Set the Feedback options (i.e. who will see the results)
- Select the Categories you would like to share feedback
- Choose to share Comments, Scores, and/or Category average
- Click Save
If you choose to allow entrants to also see judges' comments, follow these steps:
- Go to Judging > Score sets
- Click on the Score set you want to allow comments to be visible to entrants
- Go to the Display tab, under Commenting, check the Display comments on feedback view box
See the entrant's view
To see the feedback yourself, go to Entries > Manage entries. Every judged entry will have a View feedback button. Clicking on the View feedback button will show you the judge's scores + comments in the same way it will be displayed to entrants.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.