During the checkout process, an entrant may inadvertently select the 'Invoice' option, use the wrong credit card, or pay the incorrect fee for their entry. Correcting this error is easy! Just follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: revert the entry to in progress
This will allow your entrant to resubmit their entry and enter the checkout flow once again.
- In the Manage workspace, go to Entries
- Click the three dots icon to the left of the entry you want to change
- Select Revert to in progress from the menu
Step 2: delete the existing invoice
Removing the incorrect invoice not only makes for easier bookkeeping, this will also remove the Awaiting payment note (seen above) from your Manage entries page.
- From the Manage workspace, navigate to Orders
- Select the checkbox that corresponds to your entry
- Click the Delete option near the top of the page
Step 3: inform the entrant
Once the entry has been returned to in progress and the previous invoice has been removed, the entrant will need to log in and submit their entry once again to access the cart. You can send an email broadcast to inform them.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).