Sometimes you may feel like you need onsite support, especially during live judging events.
We are always happy to provide you with remote support and training through our Client Success team (available 24/5), but understand sometimes having someone onsite can provide extra peace of mind.
We recommend reaching out to us well in advance so we can help you be ready for your judging days, and so you can determine if onsite support is suitable for your needs.
What we can provide:
- Technical support for Award Force
- Assistance with basic use of the system
- Troubleshooting of any issues or errors that may arise
- Answering questions related to the system
- Training to the designated Program managers (generally on a different day to a live judging event)
What we cannot provide:
- Event coordination services
- Program manager duties (e.g. tagging/moving entries between judging rounds, adjusting panels, etc)
- Decision-making on winners
If you're interested in having someone from Award Force onsite, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote at least 1 month in advance and include the following information:
- Where the Award Force team member is required. Please include city, state, and country
- When the Award Force team member needs to be present. Please include dates and times -- if it is an "all day" event, please include the hours (e.g. 9am-5pm)
- Your expectations of what tasks the Award Force team member will be assisting with
- Agenda of the day(s) that the Award Force team member will be present for. Please include a detailed schedule if possible.