The account owner within Award Force is:
- the person who will receive reminders for subscription renewal and invoices
- the person who can update account details within the billing portal
- the person who can remove manager access from a user
- the person who can instruct us to make changes to your plan or account
If the current account owner is still with your organisation
Please have the current account owner update the account owner via the billing portal. For full instructions, see Utilising the billing portal or follow the steps outlined below.
- Click your name in the top righthand corner of the page and select Billing
- In the 'Account contacts' tab, hover your cursor over the listed account owner's name
- Click Change account owner
- Click the drop-down menu and begin keying in the new account owner's name
Note: the new owner must be added to the account as a program manager prior to updating ownership. For instructions see our guide: My colleague requires manager access. Can I add them?
- Select the manager
If the current account owner is no longer with your organisation
For security reasons, we will need a formal request for account owner change on company letterhead, signed by the CEO or equivalent. This confirmation can be sent by email to our support team.
If you do not know who the current account owner is
Please get in touch with our support team. We can let you know the current account owner.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).