How do I change the account owner of our program?
The account owner within Award Force is the person who:
- will receive reminders for subscription renewal and invoices
- can update account details within the billing portal
- can remove manager access from a user
- perform permanent deletions
- can instruct us to make changes to your plan or account
Important: only one owner can be assigned per account.
If the current account owner is still with your organisation
Please have the current account owner update the account owner via the billing portal. For full instructions, see our Utilising the billing portal article or follow the steps outlined below.
- Click your name in the top righthand corner of the page and select Billing
- In the 'Account contacts' tab, hover your cursor over the listed account owner's name
- Click Change account owner
- Click the drop-down menu and begin keying in the new account owner's name
- Select the manager
If the current account owner is no longer with your organisation
For security reasons, we will need a formal request for account owner change on company letterhead, signed by the CEO or equivalent. This confirmation can be sent by email to our support team.
If you do not know who the current account owner is
Please get in touch with our support team. We can let you know the current account owner.
Configure basic settings, FAQs, update your theme, and more.
Configure the entry form
Add categories, build your entry form, and much more.
Managing entries and users
Tag entries, export data, moderation, adding users, updating roles, and more.
Explore different judging modes, add your judges, and more.
Award Force Academy
Watch videos to learn how to best utilise the Award Force platform.
Accounts and billing
Change the account owner, update billing details, and more.
Theme, Judging, Broadcast