At Award Force, we utilize a third party software to help protect your program from robots, spammers, and scrapers called DataDome. Occasionally this software will label a legitimate user as suspicious and reveal the CAPTCHA message below.
Upon clicking the "I'm not a robot checkbox" and completing the generated CAPTCHA, the system should allow you through. If you run into any issues, please reach out to support via firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- IP address (If you don't know this, you can easily find it using whatsmyip.com)
- Device information (i.e. Mac or PC, device maker, operating system, etc)
- Browser information (i.e. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc. as well as the version number)
- Detailed explanation of the action being undertaken when the reCAPTCHA appeared. (Browsing through multiple entries quickly, clicking many times within a page, visiting multiple pages within Award Force rapidly, etc)
- If the issue is recurring, how much time has past since the last encounter
Any additional information that you can provide allows us to partner with DataDome to find solutions that prevent interruptions moving forward.