To help save valuable time in managing the entries or users of your program, Award Force has introduced saved views. These saved views allow you to quickly save and apply your most-used advanced searches without needing to set individual search criteria every time. Here's how it works:
- Click Advanced in the search bar near the top right corner of your screen
- Apply desired filters such as 'Status: Submitted' and 'Moderation: Undecided'
- Click Save view at the bottom of the tray
- Assign your view a name and choose whether this is a Private view (meaning that only you can see it) or a Shared view (meaning that all program managers can see it)
- Select whether the saved search should appear in shortcuts and/or on the dashboard
Once saving has completed, you will be able to quickly apply the saved view within the advanced search area. You have also the ability to edit the saved view by clicking on the overflow menu (three dots).
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday.