You've setup judging and notified your judges but they can't see any entries. Here are some possible reasons why.
1. The judging round is not open. Dates for judging are set at Settings > Rounds and if the date is a future date, judges will not be able to see entries until the Starts date.
2. Check the panel and make sure it has entries. You can see this on the table view at Judging > Panels.
If you see 0 there then something is wrong in your panel settings. Open the panel and make sure one or more judges are selected, the round is selected, and also one or more categories are selected. If any of these have not been selected then your judges will not see anything.
3. Check that there are submitted entries in the category the judge is assessing. To do this go to Entries > Manage entries, click the Advanced button at the top right, then filter for the category and for Submitted entries. Then click Search. If there are no results then there are no submitted entries to this category.
4. Check which email address the judge is using to sign in. Some users have multiple email addresses and accounts but the judge user role is only added to one. Make sure the account with the judge user role matches the account they're signing into.
5. If you've checked all of the above and it's still not working then ask your judge to try performing a hard refresh in their browser window. They might be seeing a cached page which a refresh can fix. You can force your browser to refresh by holding down the shift key on the keyboard and clicking the refresh button in your browser.
If you've tried all these steps and there are still no entries for judges to see then please contact us at email@example.com.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.