Sometimes you may wish to transfer an entry to another user, when, for example, the original entrant has left the company. To do this, complete the following two steps:
1. Add the new user to the program
- Go to Users
- Click the New user button at the top of the page
- Fill in the details for the new user including a 8 character password and make sure you give them the Entrant account role
2. Transfer the entry to the new user
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Click on the entry you wish to transfer.
- Click the Edit button at the top of the page
- Within the Details tab of the entry, type the new user's name in the Entrant field to assign it to them.
- Click Save + close and that's it!
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.