You may wish to transfer an entry to another user, when, for example, the original entrant has left the company. To do this, complete the following two steps:
1. Add the new user to the program
- Go to Users
- Click the New user button at the top of the page
- Fill in the details for the new user including a 12 character password and make sure you give them the Entrant account role
2. Transfer entry to the new user
- Go to Entries > Manage entries
- Click on the entry you wish to transfer
- On the entry information screen, roll your mouse over the current entrant's name, to see the Edit option
- Click the link to see the entrant name dropdown
- Type the name of the new entrant you want to transfer the entry to; a shortlist will appear as you type
- Select the name of the entrant
- Click Save and that's it!
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.