You can create custom exports in Award Force which will let you choose exactly which columns to include in the exported file. You can add specific fields from the entry form or remove fields you don't need. Custom exports can be configured throughout Award Force in all areas where standard exports are available.
Creating a custom export
- Go to your desired page, for example Judging > Leaderboard
- Select the concerned score set at the top of the page
- Click the Export button at the top right
- Click the New link
- Title your new export in the Export name line
- Under Availability, choose whether this export is Private or Shared with other Program managers
- Add or remove columns from the report as needed following the directions below
Next time you click the Export button you'll see your saved custom export as an option.
Adding export columns
To add columns to the export file, hover with your mouse between two column names and click the + icon to the left.
Then search for the fields you want to add.
Removing export columns
To remove columns, hover with your mouse over a column name and click the x icon to the right.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.