In Award Force you can create custom exports that allow you to choose exactly which columns to include in the exported file. You can add specific fields from the entry form or remove fields you don't need. Custom exports can be configured throughout Award Force in all areas where standard exports are available.
Creating a custom export
- Go to your desired page, for example Judging > Leaderboard
Tip: If you are exporting from the Leaderboard and you have multiple score sets, select the one you want from the Score set dropdown field from the top of the page
- Open the Export drop-down at the top right of your screen
- Click New
- Give your custom export a name in the Export name field
Tip: Keep it short but informative based on its use
- Under Availability, choose whether this export is Private or Shared
- If it's shared, all Program managers in your team will be able to use it
- Add or remove columns from the report as needed following the directions below
Next time you click the Export button you'll see your saved custom export as an option.
Adding export columns
To add columns to the export file, hover with your cursor between two existing column names and click the + icon to the left.
Then search for the fields you want to add.
Removing export columns
To remove columns, hover with your mouse over a column name and click the x icon to the right.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.