If some users have reported not receiving email notifications and/or broadcasts, there are several things you can check.
- Ask the user to check their spam folder and any social/promotions tabs they may be using. Some email notifications and broadcasts may end up there.
- For email notifications, you can ask the user to whitelist the address which is where notification emails come from - email@example.com. For broadcasts the from address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try not to use any characters or words in the message subject - like !!!! or WINNER - which might be flagged by anti-spam software.
- Check whether the user has unsubscribed from broadcasts and notifications.
- If you have added a sender address to your notifications then the recipient's mail server may be blocking the email. See Email delivery problems for more information.
If you've tried all of these and they're still not receiving messages, please contact support.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.