Notifications are messages (sent by email or SMS) based on events or activities on your user account. Some examples include:
- Confirmation that an entry / application has been submitted
- Confirmation of payment / payment receipt in case of paid entries
- Updates on the status of your entry / application
Broadcasts are email messages sent by the program organiser with information / updates about the program. Some examples include:
- Information about deadlines
- Status of judging / evaluation progress
- Whether your entry / application has been shortlisted, or won an award
- Invitations to events
- Announcements about opening dates, entry requirements, prizes etc
- General, related marketing communications
Certain system messages are necessary for the operation of the program and therefore, it is not possible to unsubscribed from them. For example, password reset messages and account confirmation notifications.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).