Once you have configured judging using the Setup guide > Judging, you can preview it before opening to the judges.
To do so:
- Make sure you have the judge role. See: Adding judges
- Add yourself to a judging Panel(s). See: Create a judge panel
- Refresh your browser to see the judging link(s) in the Entries menu (Eg. Entries > Judge entries)
- If judging Round is closed, there will be no entries to view. Click the Preview judging button
- Select the round you want to preview and click Save
|Selecting judge from panel||Previewing assigned entries|
If a 'Judge's confidentiality agreement' content block has been selected with the score set, you will see the agreement and have to sign it, like all judges, before seeing the list of assigned entries.
What is best practice for testing?
It is best practice to test your judging setup on your test entries and not on the actual entries received by your users. The reason for this is to avoid Stray scores.
If you add scores or comments to actual entries in your program, you can remove the scores, however, they will show as Stray via Judging > Assignments. Stray scores will not impact your judging results in any way, however, they cannot be removed. This is how they look on the Assignments view:
How do I remove myself and my test scores?
To remove yourself from the judging views, navigate to Judging > Panels, and remove yourself from the "Who" section of each panel you added yourself to for testing.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.