You can use Google Analytics to track and report on your program's traffic. To do this you'll need to get a Google Analytics tracking ID by setting up a property in your Google Analytics account. If you don't already have a Google Analytics account there are some instructions on the Analytics Help page.
Once you have your tracking ID you can add it by going to Settings > General > Account. Please note the Google Analytics tracking ID generally starts with 'UA -' followed by your tracking code.
What can I track in Google Analytics?
Outside of what is available in Award Force, Google Analytics can be used for additional data such as:
- the volume of visits, page views to your program
- average session time, time spent per user
- demographics, country of visit
- technology eg. type of browser, device used, PC versus mobile etc
- comparisons of overtime periods
- real-time traffic, etc.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.