You can use Google Analytics to track and report on your program's traffic. To do this you'll need to get a Google Analytics tracking ID by setting up a property in your Google Analytics account. If you don't already have a Google Analytics account there are some instructions on the Analytics Help page.
Once you have your tracking ID you can paste it into the Award Force dashboard at Settings > General. Then click the Save button.
What can I track in Google Analytics?
Outside of what is available in Award Force, Google Analytics can be used for additional data such as:
- volume of visits, pageviews to your program
- average session time, time spent per user
- demographics, country of visit
- technology eg. type of browser, device used, PC versus mobile etc
- comparisons over time periods
- real time traffic etc
This is by no means an exhaustive list but gives an indication of what all you can track through your GA account.