You can use Google Analytics to track and report on your program's traffic. To do this you'll need to get a Google Analytics tracking ID by setting up a property in your Google Analytics account. If you don't already have a Google Analytics account there are some instructions on the Analytics Help page.
Once you have your tracking ID you can add it by going to Settings > General > Account. Please note the Google Analytics tracking ID generally starts with 'UA -' or 'G - ' followed by your tracking code.
What can I track in Google Analytics?
Outside of what is available in Award Force, Google Analytics can be used for additional data such as:
- the volume of visits, page views to your program
- average session time, time spent per user
- demographics, country of visit
- technology eg. type of browser, device used, PC versus mobile etc
- comparisons of overtime periods
- real-time traffic, etc.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).