You can change the category of an entry even after it has been submitted. This is useful when an entrant submits their entry to the wrong category.
- From the Manage workspace, go to Entries
- Click on the three dots next to the entry and select Edit
- Change the category and click Save + close
If you want to recover the text, you must select the category initially selected by the entrant.
If entries are locked after submission or the entry round is closed then the entrant will not be able to change the category. If this is the case, please see the steps above on how a program manager can change the category. The entrant can also copy their entry.
- In the Enter workspace, go to Entries
- Click on the name of the entry
- Select the new category from the drop-down
- Save + close (if you have copied the entry you can remove “(copy)” from the entry name)
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).