If your website is built using WordPress.org, and you have a user-base of registered users on your website, we have a WordPress plugin available that facilitates Single Sign-On— this means your registered users can log in to your Award Force account directly from your WordPress website, without needing to register an Award Force account.
The set-up process on your WordPress website is straightforward, but you may need input from your website developer.
- Sign into your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add new. Search for "Award Force" then install and activate it.
- In Award Force, go to Settings > Users > Registration
- Tick both Enable registration via 3rd party authentication, go to the section 3rd party authentication and tick the WordPress / Drupal option, then click Save.
- Go to Settings > Developers > Integration > API keys
- Click Generate API key to create a new key. Make sure it has read/write access. Copy the key.
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, go to the Award Force menu and enter the URL of your Award Force account, and the API key you just copied. Then click Save.
- That's it! To use the SSO you can link from any page or post in WordPress to http://my.WordPresssite.com/awardforce/sso and this will automatically sign the user into Award Force.
NB: If the user is already registered on another Award Force or Good Grants account they will have to type in their password with the first login. This is important for account security.
*Provided the email address registered matches the email address they use as a member on your WordPress site
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.