If your website is built using WordPress.org, and you have a user-base of registered users on your website, we have a WordPress plugin available that facilitates Single Sign-On— this means your registered users can log in to your Award Force account directly from your WordPress website, without needing to register an Award Force account.
The set-up process on your WordPress website is straightforward, but you may need input from your website developer.
- Go to github.com/tectonic/sso-awardforce-wordpress and follow the instructions to download and install the WordPress plug-in (requires WordPress administration access to install + the insertion of a link and/or PHP - please be sure to open readme.md for more information)
- In Award Force, go to Settings > General
- On the right hand side of the screen, tick both Enable social authentication, and the WordPress option, then click Save.
- Go to Settings > General > Integration (tab)
- Click Generate key to view and copy the API key, then click Save.
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, go to the Award Force menu and enter the URL of your Award Force account, and the API key you just copied. Then click Save.
- That's it! The link you created in step one (above) will log your users into Award Force, but be sure to test this yourself so you are satisfied it is working.
*Provided the email address registered matches the email address they use as a member on your WordPress site
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.