If your website is built using WordPress.org, and you have a user-base of registered users on your website, we have a WordPress plugin available that facilitates Single Sign-On— this means your registered users can log in to your Award Force account directly from your WordPress website, without needing to register an Award Force account.
The set-up process on your WordPress website is straightforward, but you may need input from your website developer.
- Go to github.com/tectonic/sso-awardforce-wordpress and follow the instructions to download and install the WordPress plug-in (requires WordPress administration access to install + the insertion of a link and/or PHP - please be sure to open readme.md for more information)
- In Award Force, go to Settings > General
- On the right hand side of the screen, tick both Enable social authentication, and the WordPress option, then click Save.
- Go to Settings > General > Integration (tab)
- Click Generate key to view and copy the API key, then click Save.
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, go to the Award Force menu and enter the URL of your Award Force account, and the API key you just copied. Then click Save.
- That's it! The link you created in step one (above) will log your users into Award Force, but be sure to test this yourself so you are satisfied it is working.
*Provided the email address registered matches the email address they use as a member on your WordPress site