If your website is built using WordPress.org, and you have a user-base of registered users on your website, we have a WordPress plugin available that facilitates Single Sign-On— this means your registered users can log in to your Award Force account directly from your WordPress website, without needing to register an Award Force account.
The set-up process on your WordPress website is straightforward, but you may need input from your website developer.
- Sign into your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add new
- Search for "Award Force" then install and activate it
- In Award Force, go to Settings > Users > Registration
- Tick both Enable registration via 3rd party authentication, go to the section 3rd party authentication and tick the WordPress / Drupal option
- Click Save
- Go to Settings > Developers > Integration > API keys
- Click Generate API key to create a new key. Make sure it has read/write access. Copy the key.
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, go to the Award Force menu and enter the URL of your Award Force account, and the API key you just copied
- Click Save
That's it! To use the SSO you can link from any page or post in WordPress to http://my.WordPresssite.com/awardforce/sso and this will automatically sign the user into Award Force.
*Provided the email address registered matches the email address they use as a member on your WordPress site
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).