If your website is built using WordPress.org, and you have a user-base of registered users on your website, we have a WordPress plugin available that facilitates Single Sign-On— this means your registered users can log in to your Award Force account directly from your WordPress website, without needing to register an Award Force account.
The set-up process on your WordPress website is straightforward, but you may need input from your website developer.
- Sign into your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add new
- Search for "Award Force" then install and activate it
- In the Award Force Manage workspace, go to Settings > Users > Registration
- Select the Enable registration via 3rd party authentication checkbox
- tick the WordPress / Drupal option
- Click Save
- Go to Settings > Developers > API keys
- Click Generate API key to create a new key. Make sure it has read/write access. Copy the key.
- Within your WordPress admin dashboard, go to the Award Force menu and enter the URL of your Award Force account, and the API key you just copied
That's it! To use the SSO you can link from any page or post in WordPress to http://my.WordPresssite.com/awardforce/sso and this will automatically sign the user into Award Force.
*Provided the email address registered matches the email address they use as a member on your WordPress site
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).