During the Program Manager orientation, one of our Producers will take you through the system and show you how to configure the system to suit your program needs.
This will include:
- General program configuration including opening registration, setting time zone and setting up social sharing (if applicable).
- If applicable, creating chapters (aka regions)
- Creating categories with descriptions and images (i.e. sponsor logos)
- Creating tabs for specific purposes such as collecting information or collecting attachments
- Creating fields that will show during the entry process based on category selection
- How to manage entry dates which control entrants ability to create and edit their entries
- Notification configuration (auto-emails sent from the system)
- Plus address and questions you may have along the way.