If you want to be able to display scores from all judges, to some or all judges, during a judging stage, use the following steps.
- Go to Judging > Score sets.
- Choose the score set you want to display scores on.
- On the Display Tab, under Share scores, check the score sets you want to display to judges.
- Save the score set.
- Go to Settings > Roles.
- Choose the judge role for judges assigned to panels for this judging stage (this may simply be Judge).
- Set the Scores (others) > View permission to Allow.
- Save the role.
You're then good to go. Judges will see the configured scores in a matrix in the right column of each entry they view, below attachments. The score matrix also provides visibility of each judge's comments on the score set.
How to display score matrix for some judges and not others
If you want to display the score matrix to some judges, not all; for example, that only lead judges or a chairperson can see the matrix, this is simply done by altering permissions on judges roles.
To see the score matrix when judging an entry, the judge must have the Scores (others) > View permission. So you can set up a lead judge role with this permission, and normal judge role without this permission.