You can share the scores and/or comments from all judges from one round of judging to a separate round of judging. The configuration is over two steps: editing the score set, and editing the role.
Editing the Score set
- Go to Judging > Score sets.
- Choose the score set you want to display scores on.
- On the Display Tab, under the section Share scores, check the score set/s you want to display to judges:
This section is toward the bottom of the screen on the right hand side.
If you would like the comments to also be shared, you will find this under the Commenting section:
- Save the score set.
Editing the role
- Go to Settings > Users > Roles.
- Choose the judge role for judges assigned to panels for this judging stage (this may simply be Judge).
- Set the Scores (others) > View permission to Allow.
- Save the role.
You're good to go!
Judges will see the configured scores in a matrix in the right column of each entry they view, below attachments. The score matrix also provides visibility of each judge's comments on the score set if enabled.
How to display score matrix for some judges and not others
If you want to display the score matrix to some judges, not all; for example, only the lead judges or a chairperson can see the matrix, this is simply done by altering permissions on judges roles.
To see the score matrix when judging an entry, the judge must have the Scores (others) > View permission. So you can set up a lead judge role with this permission, and normal judge role without this permission.
Note if users are already connected during this change, they will need to refresh their browser to see the change.
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.