Bulk-downloading entries is an easy task, and can be done from any of these views:
- In the Manage workspace under Entries
- From the Manage workspace under Judging > Leaderboard
- In the Enter workspace under Entries
- Navigate to the page you would like to download from
- If desired, apply filters search filters to locate the entries you want; e.g. all 'submitted' entries
- Select the checkboxes next to each entry that you want to download or tick the 'select all' checkbox at the top-left of the list
codeTip: if you have more than one page of results, you will need to either increase the number of results you see per page or navigate through your pages, performing the download action from each page.
- Open the Action drop-down
- Click Download to start the download process
An on-screen message will be displayed letting you know the process has started. Once ready, an email will be sent with a link to a zip file. Click the link to download the zip folder to your local machine.
When you unzip the folder, there will be one folder for each entry. These folders contain all attachments and a PDF inclusive of all fields applicable to the entry, including those from review flow.
To view a list of your account's completed downloads, click on your name in the top corner of the screen and select Downloads.
The download links on the resulting page are available for 48 hours from the time of creation.
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).