Bulk-downloading entries is an easy task, and can be done from any of these views:
- Manage entries
- My entries
- Judging leaderboard
- Search/filter to find entries you want to download (this step is optional but helps e.g. if you want to download all entries in one category)
- Check the check boxes next to each entry that you want to download or tick the checkbox at the very top of the list to select all on the page
- Click the Action dropdown and select Download
An on-screen message will be displayed letting you know the process has started. Once ready, an email will be sent with a link to a zip file. Click the link to download the zip folder to your local machine.
When you unzip the folder, there will be one folder for each entry containing all attachments and a PDF output of the entry.
Things to note
- I can only download 100 entries at a time maximum? List views display a maximum of 100 entries at a time. That imposes a maximum of 100 entries that can be selected for download. The download process is very resource intensive, adding a lot of load to servers, and so the action of performing a bulk download will be limited to 100 at a time to ensure everyone continues to have a fantastic, fast system.
- Can I download the same zip file whenever I want? The link you receive in the email allows you to download the zip file for 24 hours until it expires.
- How long is the bulk-download process? It will vary depending on the size of entries, number of attachments and size of attachments.