Create parent-child relationships to set up a list of categories as subcategories.
Step 1: Create the parent category
- Go to Settings > Categories
- Click New category
- Add the name of the category to the Category name field
- Click Save
Step 2: Assign category to parent category
- From the category list view, click on the name of the category you want to assign to the parent category
- Select parent category in the Parent category field
- Click Save and repeat for the other categories
The parent category list is displayed first:
Upon selection, the associated child categories are displayed:
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.