You may have duplicate review tasks for an entry for a few reasons. For instance, a review stage was initiated more than once or you have some test review tasks that are no longer needed. You can easily delete review tasks so the Manage tasks list is an accurate representation of completed and pending review tasks.
Delete a review task
- Open the Manage workspace and go to Review flow > Manage tasks
- Click on the checkbox next to the review task you want to delete
- Click Delete
Undelete a review task
- In the Manage workspace, go to Review flow > Manage tasks
- Open the All but deleted drop-down and toggle to Deleted
- Select the checkbox next to the review task you want to undelete
- Click Undelete
- Switch the view back to All but deleted
Need more help? Get in touch!
Simply send us a message via this form and we will get back to you quickly!
Our globally distributed client success team are here to help 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday (business hours).