You may have duplicate review tasks for a particular entry because a review stage was initiated more than once for that entry. Or perhaps you have some test review tasks you no longer want to in your Manage reviews list. In cases like these, you can delete review tasks so your Manage reviews list is an accurate representation of completed and pending review tasks.
Delete a review task
- Go to Entries > Manage reviews
- Click on the checkbox next to the review task you want to delete
- Click Delete
Undelete a review task
- From Entries > Manage reviews, change the view from All but deleted toggle near the top of the screen to Deleted
- Select the checkbox next to the review task you want to undelete
- Click Undelete
- Switch the view back to All but deleted
Need more help? Get in touch!
We're here to help if you need it. Simply get in touch with our Client Success team through one of the methods available at the base of the page.